Sunday, December 14, 2008

Happy Birthday to Me!

For my birthday this year Brian took me to see Twilight. Yeah! It's the first he's ever taken me to a movie just because I want to see it. We usually see what he wants and that's fine with me. I just like being together. Twilight. I was a little dissapointed at first. I really didn't like that they changed things up a bit but I knew they'd have a hard time showing so many thoughts and feelings in a movie. What surprised me was Brian liked it. He just thought the vampires needed fangs when they were attacking. I think I agree. After mulling it over and over in my head, I decided that I liked the movie too. I need to watch it again now so I can appreciate it and not compare.
The kids made me an angel food cake with chocolate chips and cherries in it. Yummy! They are so good to me. They also went shopping with dad and got me my favorite perfume, Guess Gold, and some Bath and Body Works stuff. While we were at the mall, yes I was there too but wandering on my own, we stopped into the jewelers to have my wedding ring inspected.
I was missing four prongs and had three loose diamonds so Brian got my ring fixed for my birthday too. He also had it saudered togeter instead of three seperate rings. The best part is he found a diamond that was on sale and they traded mine out for that one. It wasn't an even trade but it didn't cost a lot either. They dipped the whole ring in platnum for me again and its so beautiful now. I love it more than ever.

2 comments:

Jen said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

I know, I'm late -- Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Dang, I noticed your ring at Wal-Mart and ALMOST said something! It's pretty. It caught my eye!