This is the story of our lives. The good and the bad. The happy and the sad. All our twists and turns through lifes challenges and the craziness we endure every step of the way. We are Simply Selbys!
Thursday, December 25, 2008
Christmas Day
Christmas morning at our house started at 7:00 a.m. Moni is always the first one up no matter what day it is and she had scecific instructions not to wake us till then. Santa went overboard with Stocking Stuffers as usual. The Stockings were overflowing and would have made a wonderful Christmas for anyone. We were truly blessed this year. Brandon even said "This is the best Christmas ever". Of course that came after he was allowed to play his new XBox game for about 3 hours straight.
For breakfast we (I) made Santa pancakes. I don't make them every year but the kids love them.
After Breakfast Monika and I started putting together her new Marble Mania Course. I think your supposed to have an engineering degree to put it together. It literally took us 5 hours. I told her she better play for it for hours to make up for it.
The best part about this Christmas was that we were able to envolve our kids in helping another family. Many families in our ward have lost their jobs this month. Each of the kids got to help with something and the girls even used their own money to buy some gifts. We had so much fun putting everything together and then delivering it. I think this may become a tradition for us. I'm so grateful we were blessed enough to be able to do this.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comment:
Well, I'm sorry that you lost everything on your blog, but the new pictures are very cute. Merry Christmas.
Post a Comment