I just had to post this picutre of Moni. She is so beautiful. I don't seem to get my camera out as much as I did when the kids were younger so when I get a great picture I think I should share. This is her. 100%. You can see whole personality in this picture and that's what I love. I can never get a good one when I have them pose for professional pictures. I'm with Michelle on that one! School pictures are way over rated. The pictures I take on my own camera I end up loving so much more.
This is the story of our lives. The good and the bad. The happy and the sad. All our twists and turns through lifes challenges and the craziness we endure every step of the way. We are Simply Selbys!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Miss Moni
I just had to post this picutre of Moni. She is so beautiful. I don't seem to get my camera out as much as I did when the kids were younger so when I get a great picture I think I should share. This is her. 100%. You can see whole personality in this picture and that's what I love. I can never get a good one when I have them pose for professional pictures. I'm with Michelle on that one! School pictures are way over rated. The pictures I take on my own camera I end up loving so much more.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I say order prints of that one for the grandparents and save yourself forty bucks on school pictures!
Post a Comment