Sunday, September 28, 2008

Ashlee's 12th party




Ashlee wanted to have a sleepover for her birthday. We were online trying to find a cake and we found a picture of a cake that looked like this. It wasn't what I thought she'd pick but she loved it. It was much easier than it looks. The bodies are made of twinkies, the pillows are marshmellows, and the faces are nilla waffers. I let Ashlee run her own party. There were about 8 girls and they just giggled, laughed and played the whole evening.


All in all, it was a great party! The girls had a good time and a few of them stayed over. I was exausted though. The party went till 11 and I felt I should stay up till at least then when some of the parents were coming.

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Wow! Twelve. What a milestone! I made this really cute bracelet for my sister (who was just called as the stake YW president). There's another on my etsy site that she might like with all the value colors.

htt://janeofallcrafts.etsy.com

Amanda said...

You are so talented! That is such a cute cake!!!