Kari and I had spent the day shopping too and I had a great time. It was so nice to get out and have some girl time. We went to Kirkland home store. It was amazing! If you have the chance you should go. They have great things at great prices. We also went to Cafe Rio which I highly recomend also. It's a Mexican grill that my friend Deanna introduced me to. YUMMY! And who can have a girl day without hitting Bath and Body works? I think we spent an hour in there or more just smelling everything. Thanks Kari, I had a blast. I'm so glad they could come down.
This is the story of our lives. The good and the bad. The happy and the sad. All our twists and turns through lifes challenges and the craziness we endure every step of the way. We are Simply Selbys!
Monday, September 1, 2008
Selbys plus One
Kari and I had spent the day shopping too and I had a great time. It was so nice to get out and have some girl time. We went to Kirkland home store. It was amazing! If you have the chance you should go. They have great things at great prices. We also went to Cafe Rio which I highly recomend also. It's a Mexican grill that my friend Deanna introduced me to. YUMMY! And who can have a girl day without hitting Bath and Body works? I think we spent an hour in there or more just smelling everything. Thanks Kari, I had a blast. I'm so glad they could come down.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ummm...hellooo! Since when do you have a blog? I just found you out through Jaclyn's blog! I can't believe you didn't tell me! :)
Post a Comment