I Can't believe I only have two in Elementary school now. Ashlee is now in 7th grade and of course much too big to have mom take her to school. I don't care how prepared you think you are for that, it's still a blow at the actual departing. This was the first year I haven't taken her to school. First, it was "you can take me to school but I can find my own classroom". Then it was "just drop me off by the sidewalk", now it's "I'll ride my bike Mom. I'll be fine trust me." At least I still have the other two. Brandon even held my hand all the in to his desk. He's alot like his Dad though, He really doesn't like change and was so uneasy that morning I thought he'd throw up. Monika's only gripe was that she had to be in a portable classroom this year instead of the actual scool building. I still can't believe she's in 5th grade. Where has the time gone?
Brandon was lucky enough to only have 18 students in his class this year! Yeah! He's not a slow learner but definetly needs motivation. If there's a chance of getting lost in the crowd he's got it when it comes to school work. Just look at my baby. He's all grown up. I'm really starting to feel like an older mom instead of a young mom.
No comments:
Post a Comment