Saturday I spent the day driving across the valley. Not my idea of a great day but what can you do? Brian needed me to pick him up at the motorcylce shop so his bike could get serviced and then we headed down to the southeast part of Henderson to the cake decorating supply store to get some of the stuff I need for the wedding cake I'll be making. We turned around from there and drove over by meadows mall to a floral supply store hoping to find the lillys I need for the cake. that was a waste of time and by then the kids had had it. so I drove them back home then drove over to centennial center to shop at michaels. I should have just gone there to begin with cause they had everything I had gotten earlier that day and the lillys. Who knew? as I was checking out Brian called and said I needed to come home right away cause the bike shop closed at six and I had to get him back over there to pick his bike back up. So off I went for yet another journey. needless to say, I spent the majority of the day in the car and got nothing done at home. Sunday was Sunday except that I substituted in primary.Monday's here and thank goodness I had one more day. Brian cleaned the garage while the kids and I Pulled all the weeds in the front yard that had grown wasted high. then the girls and I tackled Monika's room that you couldn't even walk in. I'm talking drawers, closet, shelfs, under the bed, everything. at 3 we took a break and went to the williams for a BBQ. Their whole family was there along with the Bisner family. We had a great time swimming and just hanging out.
All the kids swam till their lips turned blue and were shivering uncontrolably. I swam for awhile but just while the sun was shinning on the pool. all in all we had a great weekend. thank goodness for long weekends and good friends. we had a great time
No comments:
Post a Comment