Sunday, May 18, 2008


When we moved to this house, Ashlee asked if she could have a fairy room. Of course because we're renting I'm limited in what I can do. This is what we came up with. what you can't see to well is the butterflies and dragonflies that are hanging from the flowers or the bouquet that's on her dresser and the shimmer beads hanging over the window. If we owned this house we would have made a tree in the corner and hung a seat swing from the cieling . unfortunatley by the time we own again she'll have outgrown this phase and we'll never get to do it the way we invisioned it. At least its a more grown up look and a huge step up from Bratz. Yeah! I have such mixed emotions about her being more grown up. on one hand its so much fun and we can relate so much better on the other, I feel I'm having to start letting go of my little girl.

1 comment:

Jen said...

Cute room!. Feel free to come over and do the tree thing in my girls room. They would love it. It's a way cute idea.