
Yes my friends, there is snow in vegas. In January we went sledding with the williams on Mt. Charleston. Its only about a 30 minute drive from our house. It was warm and sunny outside but the snow was great. not to slushy and thick enough to pack really good. Believe me, I would know since Brian thought it was hysterical to hit me with a snowball while I was getting the kids out of the car and into their stuff. He hit me right on the side of my face. I think in some twisted way that really means that he loves me.
Ashlee took a few turns down the hill but I think that she was still a little traumatized by her accident she had sledding when we were in Reno a year ago. Brandon liked sledding down the hill but always ended up rolling down instead.He just couldn't seem to stay on a tube.

Monika and I decided to take one last run down the hill but we miscalculate how far we needed to be over to miss the jump. So as you can see, we flew a little. It was a painful and very memorable event.
No comments:
Post a Comment