yes, I believe we are. In January, we got a new puppy. A Boxer and of course his name is Tyson. Brian and I were at the pet store buying fish stuff, or should I say I was buying fish stuff while Brian fell in love with the dog. Needless to say we all fell head over heals and ended up bringing him home. He's mastered the art of giving those puppy dog eyes and uses them daily. He's very tolerant of the kids and for the most part is very mellow but he is way too smart for his own good. He has mastered the art of sneaking and he's only 7 months old. He'll eat the cereal out of the kids bowls when they go to get the milk or eat right out of the bag if its left on the table. He loves to sneak up and steal the couch pillows or Ambers pillows if he can get past her. She doesn't like him too much and has just become tolerant of him. When we first brought him home she was giving us the equivelant of a silent treatment and was drooling her angry drool for almost a week. but all in all, I think she's accepted him. The cat has his own story to tell. He has never once backed down or run away from Tyson. Alex will hiss and bat his paws and even try to bite tyson. It is so silly to see a cat and a dog having a stand off. who would have thought?
1 comment:
Cute blog page. Who wouldn't fall in love with those sad little puppy dog eyes?
Post a Comment