This is the story of our lives. The good and the bad. The happy and the sad. All our twists and turns through lifes challenges and the craziness we endure every step of the way. We are Simply Selbys!
Tuesday, January 20, 2009
Martin Luther King Parade
Monika's Dance Team was part of the Martin Luther King Parade. All I can say is "What an experience." I haven't ever felt much more out of place. Moni did good though and she had a blast. Brandon and I sat and watched all 37 floats, which were more like a bunch of people, that went before her team. The video shows the girls from the back side because I couldn't get a good shot of Moni from the front. Monika is the one on the far right. The one that is off all by herself. I just have to love her. She does her best.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment