He also did the spiderman that was on one of the walls in the previous post. There was a spiderman he did in our first home also and then one he did in his own bedroom growing up but I don't have digital pictures of those. I would scan them but I've scrapbooked them and would have to tear the page apart. As you can tell, Brian loves comic book characters. He even has a collection of Comic Books. He swears they're worth a ton of money now but I'll have to take his word for it. He'll never sell them. When we were dating, He and I actually came up with a new character. We came up with where he would live,what his powers would be and what he would look like. Brian drew him. It is a truly amazing picture. Too bad I can't show it to you and to bad we couldn't come up with a story. Oh well, maybe someday. Maybe my friend Michelle could write the sotry and Brian could do the artwork. You never know!
This is the story of our lives. The good and the bad. The happy and the sad. All our twists and turns through lifes challenges and the craziness we endure every step of the way. We are Simply Selbys!
Wednesday, January 7, 2009
Brag about Brian
I have to take a minute and give tribute to my husband for something not many people know about him. He is a great artist! He can draw anything. He can look at something and draw an exact duplicate or he can free hand. He perfers the copying but I think he just doesn't trust his own work as much. Either way he is great. I wanted to post a few pictures to show the world some of the things he's done. Unfortunately I only have pictures of the stuff he's done on walls. .JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
.JPG)
He also did the spiderman that was on one of the walls in the previous post. There was a spiderman he did in our first home also and then one he did in his own bedroom growing up but I don't have digital pictures of those. I would scan them but I've scrapbooked them and would have to tear the page apart. As you can tell, Brian loves comic book characters. He even has a collection of Comic Books. He swears they're worth a ton of money now but I'll have to take his word for it. He'll never sell them. When we were dating, He and I actually came up with a new character. We came up with where he would live,what his powers would be and what he would look like. Brian drew him. It is a truly amazing picture. Too bad I can't show it to you and to bad we couldn't come up with a story. Oh well, maybe someday. Maybe my friend Michelle could write the sotry and Brian could do the artwork. You never know!
He also did the spiderman that was on one of the walls in the previous post. There was a spiderman he did in our first home also and then one he did in his own bedroom growing up but I don't have digital pictures of those. I would scan them but I've scrapbooked them and would have to tear the page apart. As you can tell, Brian loves comic book characters. He even has a collection of Comic Books. He swears they're worth a ton of money now but I'll have to take his word for it. He'll never sell them. When we were dating, He and I actually came up with a new character. We came up with where he would live,what his powers would be and what he would look like. Brian drew him. It is a truly amazing picture. Too bad I can't show it to you and to bad we couldn't come up with a story. Oh well, maybe someday. Maybe my friend Michelle could write the sotry and Brian could do the artwork. You never know!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
I'm IN! Brian and I can co-author a graphic novel. They are SO hot in the teen market right now. Tell him to get drawing, and give me a story line.
Oh, and one more thing. Mazie would love to have Brian around. She's always bugging me to draw fairies and mermaids and princesses for her, but gets little more than stick figures from me!
Post a Comment