Sunday, January 4, 2009

Flash Back #3

Brian and I were invited to a house warming Christmas party this year. The family had recently renovated a home they bought. On the table was a photo album of before and after shots of each room. It was so fun to look at the differences I thought I'd do that for the house that we owned last. It was our favorite home so far. We watched it being built from scratch. Since we were renting the house right across from it, it wasn't hard. I only wish I had the pictures of it being built on my digital pictures.



I didn't have before and after pictures for everything. I tried to put the ones I did next to each other. The rooms that are shown are the kitchen,living room, family room, Ashlee's room, Monika's room and Brandon's room. I sure miss this house. I wish things had worked out differently with our business so we could have kept it. One day we'll have another house we can love.

No comments: