This is the story of our lives. The good and the bad. The happy and the sad. All our twists and turns through lifes challenges and the craziness we endure every step of the way. We are Simply Selbys!
Saturday, November 7, 2009
Will it end?
Will this financial struggle ever end? It really doesn't seem like it. For three years now we been without and we've hit an all time low. Work for Brian was really slow last month and if you add in time for being sick, the fact that it is only part time anyway, doctors copay, and the $ spent on my "special" diet, we didn't have a dime to pay the rent not to mention the other bills we still can't pay. I think my head will explode from all the stress. Thanks to my mom, we should be in our own home again soon. She's been working on getting some loans worked out to buy a house here in Vegas. It will cut our rent in half. Yeah! Thanks mom! Unfortunately it means moving yet again. I've been packing and cleaning a little each day. I can't even tell you how much we've taken to the DI. I think we're up to four full car loads. The houses we're looking at are quite a bit smaller and honestly, I'm sick and tired of moving all this stuff. If anyone is counting, you will know this is move 26 in 15 years. I don't recomend it to anyone. The sad part is, we know its not the last. When Brian finishes school he will be placed in a job somewhere which will mean another move. Yuck. I'm already dreading that and it's still 3 years away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment