Sunday, November 22, 2009

My Birthday


Brandon was so thoughtful and drew me a great picture and gave me all the money he had so I could buy myself something.


Brian sent me out to get my nails done. It's only the second time I've ever had fake nails done at a salon. The first time was about 12 years ago. I love having them done and I took the girls with me. They just had theirs painted. It was a fun girls day out.



While the girls and I were out we stopped at the mall to pick up my ring that was getting repaired. I let them look around in one of the other stores near by and they bought me this necklace. It was a nice surprise. I wasn't expecting any gifts.




I picked out the yummy Coconut milk ice cream. It has mint chips in it. It's not ice cream but it's yummy.


Moni made me this birthday cake. She did a great job! It's a gluten free chocolate cake mix that comes with an icing packet. It's kinda a cross between a chocolate cake and brownies. I love it better than the "normal" chocolate cakes.
Brian took me to see New Moon which was a special treat. We haven't gotten out much lately. Happy Birthday to me! I have such a great family.




No comments: