This is the story of our lives. The good and the bad. The happy and the sad. All our twists and turns through lifes challenges and the craziness we endure every step of the way. We are Simply Selbys!
Monday, April 27, 2009
Water Balloons
We have officially welcomed in summer. The first Saturday it's 80 degrees and my kids think they need water. Hello, we live in a desert! The kids from down the street came over 1st thing and stayed all day. Luckily I had a huge supply of Balloons. They were even trying to play tennis and baseball with them. Ashlee, of course, got the wettest. That poor child does not know how to defend herself. But then again, is she really going to put up much of a fight when she likes the boy? Yeah, I don't think so. Brian struggled at first when he started coming around but then I pointed out that I would much rather have them hanging out here than somewhere else. He doesn't say anything any more and now we have kids hanging out most every day. Ahhh! to be young again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



No comments:
Post a Comment