This is the story of our lives. The good and the bad. The happy and the sad. All our twists and turns through lifes challenges and the craziness we endure every step of the way. We are Simply Selbys!
Sunday, April 26, 2009
computer time
I've realized that if I want to blog I'm going to need my own copumter. Everytime I think I have a chance, both our computers are in use. Brian is always on the laptop for school and our desktop is always in use by one of our kids. Sometimes it's school work sometimes its not but even when its not they're being good so I don't want to disturb things. Part of the problem is I transfered all my photos to our laptop so I really need that computer to post. The rest of the time I'm just too tired to even think. I also feel like I have a computer screen permantely embeaded in my mind after staring at one for 8 hours a day. It's amazing how much a computer has become a part of my life. I don't think I would know what to do without one now. Just the thought of possibly not having internet service puts me into a panic. How crazy is that? Things have sure changed over the years.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment