Saturday, November 1, 2008

Can't keep up

Just thought I better throw in an explanation of why I haven't been posting. Reason #1 My mom and brother stopped by unexpectedly a few weeks ago on their way to my sisters. Reason #2 we finally, for the first time in two years, had enough money in the bank that I could do some serious grocery shopping. We were out of absouletly everything. I can't believe how much things cost now! You don't notice it as much when you by a couple of things here and there, but when you make a real shopping trip, HOLY COW! Reason #3 My mom and brother stopped by again on their way back home. Reason #4 I'm exausted. Plain and simple. Work has been pretty demanding lately. I don't have an afternoon secretary anymore and it does put extra stress on me. By the time I get home, cook dinner, help with homework, and run a child or children to whatever activity they have to do, I've got nothing left. At times it seems impossible to balance everything and I often feel guilty because I'm not up to parr on everything. I'm not saying that I need to be perfect at everything but if I do do something, I want to do it the very best I can and I often don't have enough to go around. and Reason #5 This is the probably the biggest reason, I started reading Twilight again. I read all three books a year ago and I read all three in a weeks time. I decided to re read them and absorb every detail. It's probably a mistake at this point. I fear that I'll be greatly disappointed in the movie for leaving so much out and I've noticed it's extremely hard to read after seeing all the previews. The actors just don't fit what I picutured in my head. Oh well, it's just entertainment, right? So there you have it, My excuses for not keeping up.

1 comment:

Jen said...

I feel your pain. I can't keep up either, and I as still reading Twilight for the first time. I hadn't read in a while and am just starting to read them again. I'm still only on book 2. I think you do great balancing all that you do.