Wednesday, July 9, 2008

TOOTHLESS WONDER


Okay, I know that every parent has a picture of their kids without teeth but its kinda funny how this happened. Brandon was just minding his own business,eating an apple and out of the blue Tyson runs up and tries to grab the apple out of Brandon's mouth. The dogs jaw hit Brandon's jaw. Brandon's lip was cut and his gum got bruised and it almost completely knocked out his front tooth. It wasn't even starting to get loose yet. Seems how this happened yesterday and its already out, I guess the dog got him pretty good. As you can tell, his spirit wasn't bruised in the least.
What a crazy boy and what a crazy dog! They're a match made in heaven.

2 comments:

Jen said...

He's going into 2nd grade, something had to get those teeth out. Tyson just decided to take it upon himself to do it. Olivia has lost 8 and then just had 2 pulled by the dentist yesterday. Poor kid can barely chew her food.

Melissa said...

Brandon is getting so big!!! I miss him soo much! Be sure to tell him that too!