Okay, this is really gross but I have got to share this. The other night I woke up to Tyson throwing up bedside my bed, I frantically jump out of bed and rush him out the door in hopes it won't happen again on the way. It did, three times. Yuck! So, I'm on my way back up stairs with a bag and paper towels to clean up when I turn on the lights , Now don't throw up yourself, but I found WORMS! Yes, my friends it would appear that our precious little puppy was infested. I had a feeling he needed to go to the vet because I'd been seeing sores on his tummy but I had know idea it would be that bad. and I feel even worse cause I'd been seeing the sores for at least a month. What an awful caretaker I am! So anyway, even though Brian has now been out of work for a month and still no prospects for jobs, I told him he better just take him and we'll try to cover the bill the best we can. Well, the wanted us to bring both our dogs and of course wanted to treat them both just in case. They had to flush Tyson system, give him a shot, give him a pill, and to top it off the poor dog has major allergies so we have to give him eye drops. Oh, and because the stupid dog won't stop eating Amber's poop, we had to get some packets of stuff to put in her food so that Tyson won't eat it. It's supposed to make it smell really bad so he'll stay away. Brian thinks it'd be the perfect door ditching joke,extra stinky poo. eewwh! Guys are just so gross. Needless to say, all this treatmeant cost a pretty penny. It's just not fair. Why oh why when everything seems to be going wrong, does something have to get worse? Sometimes I feel our trials will never end. I guess at least our dogs are getting better. Now if we could just find Brian a job.
2 comments:
So glad we don't live close enough for Brian to dump poo on our doorstep!
Okay, so if we ever receive a nice pile of dirt smelly dog poop, I will definitely know that it is a courtesy of Brian! ha ha
p.s. Love the music on your blog!
Post a Comment