Sunday, September 6, 2009

Not Celiac

I finally went to the doctor for all my test results. It's official, I don't have celiac. Instead, he found that there were issues with my liver. I'll have to watch how I feel and if I feel worse down the road he'll send my to a specialist for further testing. As for the wheat and dairy, he thinks I am having allergic reactions and will need to stay off of them indefinitely. Let me tell you, I'm thrilled about that. Ha ha. It is so hard to change your diet so drastically. He also said that because of my reactions to wheat and dairy that my digestive system is very sensitive and that's why I seem to have trouble digesting other things. I guess to look on the positive side of things, at least the wheat wasn't eating away my intense.

No comments: